This is one of those posts that gets shared on Facebook and then re-shared again and again, so it’s unknown who originally wrote/compiled this list. I can’t vouch for it’s accuracy being 100%, but to the best of my knowledge it looks like it’s correct, and I did double-check some items I wasn’t sure about. Please feel free to comment if you find mistakes.
1. Supreme Court Judges Kavanaugh and Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. He took us out of TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000 jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef 90,000 tons
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of a regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since may 2007.
33. Historic black college university initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank, biggest rollback of bank regulations
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again buy American and hire American
43. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
45. Apprentice program
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota…
48. Denied FBI a new building.
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
51. Dept of treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America.
56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
57. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, tortured trim the fat. restructure and improve efficacy of there branch.
* Signed executive order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy.
* Signed an executive order aimed at expanding offshore drilling.
* Signed a memo directing an investigation into aluminum imports, and an order aimed at cleaning up Veterans Affairs.
* Signed two executive orders, including one directing a review of national monument designations under prior administrations.
* Signed financial services executive orders at the Treasury Dept
* Signed a memo ordering a probe into whether foreign steel is hurting U.S. national security.
* Signed bill allowing states to block Planned Parenthood funding.
* Signed an executive order on energy independence at EPA headquarters.
* Signs bill rolling back regulations via the Congressional Review Act.
* Signed order directing a top-to-bottom audit of the Executive Branch.
* Signed bill nixing a Social Security Administration rule regarding gun background checks.
* Signed an executive order directing every agency to set up a task force to eliminate red tape.
* Issued a presidential memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are
* Signed orders reviving consideration of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, as well as additional actions aimed at expediting the permitting process and encouraging the use of U.S. steel
* Passes Kate’s Law
* Passes No Sanctuary for Criminals Act.
The date of this piece is also unknown, but it mentions Kavanaugh, so it had to be some time in October. They left off the embassy in Israel being moved to Jerusalem, and probably several more that aren’t coming to mind right now.
There’s a few items like #4, 5 and 6 that are just statements of the conditions in the US. Those aren’t accomplishments, but are the result of some of his achievements.
That’s quite a list for a man who’s been in office for less than two years. No wonder the Dems hate him.