Friends, we bring you this drivel so that you are forewarned of the activities that our opposition has in store for President Trump (and indirectly for us). We all recognize that Michael Moore is as nutty as Granny Planter’s fruitcake, but he is one of the left’s voices and as such, we need to know what he’s up to – so, here it is, his 10 point plan to bring down a duly elected president, one who won the 2016 election fair and square – but because he just KNEW that Hillary would win, he is both petulant and butt-hurt.
Each of his points was abbreviated in the interest of our space here but if you’d like to see the full diaper-load, here’s a LINK to his Facebook page.
First, let’s acknowledge what we all know to be true: Trump is in deep, deep trouble — in the pocket of Russians, surrounded by alt.right idiots, alone in his bathrobe in a mostly-empty White House — and caught inside a disgusting “shit-sandwich“, so said his supporter who turned down the NSA job.
Only one month into his So-Called Presidency — and yet there is good news. Tens of thousands of citizens across the country have stormed Congressional district offices and town hall meetings to express their rage at the Trump agenda. A federal court halted Trump’s first Muslim Ban. Our beautiful Army of Comedy – with its Platoon of Satirists led by Alec Baldwin and Melissa McCarthy – is killing it!
So the momentum is with us right now — and if we all just take a little time to do the Action Plan below, I’m convinced we’ll succeed in halting the dark force that is Trump. We can tie him up in knots at every turn, and eventually, we can bring him down.
10-POINT ACTION PLAN TO STOP TRUMP
1. THE DAILY CALL: You must call Congress every day.
2. THE MONTHLY VISIT: To add even more pressure, SHOW UP! Your member of Congress has a local office in your town or somewhere nearby.
3. YOUR OWN PERSONAL RAPID RESPONSE TEAM: You and 5 to 20 friends and family members must become your personal RAPID RESPONSE TEAM.
4. JOIN! JOIN! JOIN!: We all know it’s time for all of us to be part of a greater whole, so let’s actually physically sign up online and JOIN some of our great national groups like Planned Parenthood, ACLU, Black Lives Matter, Democratic Socialists of America, and ERA Action.
5. THE WOMEN’S MARCH NEVER ENDS: The historical, record-breaking January 21st Women’s March on Washington — and the hundreds of other Marches that day across the US and the world, with over 4 million in attendance! — brought massive numbers of people out who had never protested in their lives.
6. TAKE OVER THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: The old guard of the Party has twice in 16 years presided over the majority of Americans electing the Democrat to the White House — only for us all to see the losing Republican inaugurated as President.
7. HELP FORM BLUE REGIONS OF RESISTANCE: People keep saying to me, “Mike – I live in a Blue State – what can I do?” If you live in a Blue State, you have one of the MOST important tasks to complete: Show the rest of America what it looks like when Trump isn’t in charge!
8. YOU MUST RUN FOR OFFICE: I know, that’s the LAST thing you want to do.
9. YOU MUST BECOME THE MEDIA: Stop complaining about the media, stop wishing they were something they’re not, find the ones who are doing a good job and then start your own “media empire” by sharing their work and your work on the internet.
10. JOIN THE ARMY OF COMEDY: Trump’s Achilles heel is his massively thin skin. He can’t take mockery. So we all need to MOCK HIM UP! Not just the brilliant people at SNL or Colbert, Seth Myers or Samantha Bee — but YOU.
There you have it. Although this piece was authored by Michael Moore, it’s essentially the democrat’s plan to bring down President Trump. Mostly, it’s a plan of disruption and protest, that’s what we’re seeing across the country. Nothing positive is forthcoming, only anarchy and rebellion because Hillary couldn’t beat Trump.
Note that he demands that his minions ” form blue regions of resistance” in order to show the rest of America what it looks like when Trump isn’t in charge. Thanks Michael for reminding your readers to look closely at the bastions of democracy and economic success that democrat-led cities like Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, ST. Louis, etc. look like – like we need more of them.
I could go on for hours lambasting Michael Moore, but my stomach is telling me it’s time to eat.